Frequently Asked Questions
What size are the pieces?
As a reference point for the sizes of circular pendants and earrings, use these coin measurements as a comparison:
A dime (10 cents) is 0.625".
A nickel (5 cents) is 0.75".
A quarter (25 cents) is 1".
What are the shipping details?
All orders are shipped UPS Ground.Each piece is made to order so please allow 14 business days for your item (excluding shipping). Shipping and handling charges within the United States are $15.00 per order. Customers can track their shipments at www.ups.com.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we now ship internationally, for a flat fee of US$90 anywhere in the world. However, there are absolutely NO returns or exchanges on international shipments. Please email email@example.com to process international orders.
What is the payment process?
All purchases are securely processed by Authorize.net and your personal information is only used for your order with Page Sargisson. After credit card authorization is received and your order is processed, we will send you an order confirmation that will include shipping timeline (usually 10-14 business days).
How do I join the mailing list?
Join our mailing list by entering your name and email address in our form below.
We will provide a full refund within seven days after the delivery of your order. Items may be returned by mail, FedEx or UPS and all merchandise must be in its original condition. We will also accept exchanges or provide a credit within fourteen days of purchase.
We will provide free repair on any item damaged within 30 days of purchase. Items that need repair after 30 days may be returned by mail, FedEx or UPS with a $25 check for repair, shipping and handling. Please call the studio at 212-629-7092 to receive a Return Authorization Number.
How is Page Sargisson’s jewelry made?
Page Sargisson is known for re-purposing vintage items such as Indian woodblocks and 1920’s casino chips. Her signature textured pieces are created by capturing the patterns on found objects allowing you to not only see the ornate patterns, but to feel them imprinted in the sterling silver and 10KT gold jewelry. Diamonds and sapphires adorn many of her pieces adding sparkles and color.
Every piece of Page Sargisson jewelry is handmade in New York City using recycled gold.
How do I get a gift card?
Gift cards are purchased just like any other item in our store. To send someone a gift card by email, fill out the form. If you wish to have the voucher sent through the post, simply add the recipient’s name in the comments and special requests box at checkout.
How do I redeem my gift card?
If you receive a gift card by post or email it will contain details about who sent you the gift card, possibly a message from them and your gift code. During the checkout process, enter this code to redeem your gift.
Are you hiring?
Yes, we are! Know anyone interested? Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Studio and Production Manager for Jewelry Designer
We are in need of a full-time studio and production manager who will be working side-by-side with the designer/owner of the company. This position will handle all order processing and fulfillment for retail and wholesale accounts for our product, as well as maintain appropriate inventory levels by placing orders with our vendors.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurially minded, energetic, adaptable, smart and articulate individual willing to roll up their sleeves and help effectively build and evolve our business. We are looking for someone who will have longevity with our company. You must be a highly organized and detail oriented person. This is the perfect position for someone with a desire to work with a creative company and team.
- Overseeing time-sensitive jewelry production and coordinating jewelry fabrication among designer, casting house, jeweler and supply vendors
-Sourcing materials and ordering all production supplies and working with various suppliers in the Jewelry District
- Organizing and managing inventory supply levels at all times, and placing appropriate reorders with manufacturers to maintain those levels
- Processing and shipping all retail and wholesale orders
- Responding to customer service inquiries via phone and email
- Facilitating returns and exchanges
- Maintaining social media (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter)
- Updating website with new products and press
- Organizing and maintaining the office
- Working with the rest of our team to make sure everyone is always aware of current orders and inventory levels
- Identifying possible areas of improvement within the company, and making constructive suggestions on how to implement improvements
- Proactively brainstorming and seeking out opportunities for the company to grow and expand
- Opportunity to assist with photo shoots, trunk shows, tradeshows and events
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Creative problem solver of everyday office issues
- Knowledge of website maintenance
- Computer and internet savvy with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel. Knowledge of adobe programs (photoshop) is a plus for maintaining linesheets and online content
- Self-motivated, punctual and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to take directions and meet deadlines
- 4 year college degree
-Must have 2 years post collegiate experience
- Past experience or education in fashion, product development, order fulfillment, jewelry and e-commerce is a plus!